06, 08, 2018

In the fog

WHAT IM WEARING

top: the line by k

denim: grlfrend

sandals: ASOS (old season)

bag: Gucci (old season)

sunglasses: chickaberry boutique

The fog in SF is one of my favorite parts of the city, it’s like no where else and a magical part of the bay area. The early mornings are chilly and then hot afternoons turn into cold nights. The shirt dress trend is on full force and when I found this piece I thought it was so unique. It’s like having a top and a duster mixed into one. The fabric is cut from vintage textured textile and it’s also lightweight. I’m also so into big buttons right now, which makes this duster even more on trend. I decided to layer up with a crop top underneath due to the hot afternoons, but next time I’m just going to wear the duster alone, especially when fall comes around. I’m been starting to get my closet ready for fall so that is why I was inspired to go with a vampy lip color for this look.

I recently collaborated with Chickaberry Boutique and got these amazing shades. The new trend for sunglasses are the smaller the better. I’m starting to get used to it and I like know they don’t cover up your entire face (unless I need big shades to hide my under eye bags). I linked the exact sunglasses I’m wearing above. How do you feel about this new trend in sunglasses?

(Visited 231 times, 1 visits today)

8 responses to “In the fog”

1. Tam Nguyen says:

You look amaaaaazing! I love how you style the top with casual jeans. The outfit makes you so bold!

Tam

2. Karen Shannon says:

I love your outfit a lot! The white top is perfect and it just flaunts the perfect curves on your body. Love it! ♥

3. DEMELER says:

gorgeous! how cool is this top!! love how you styled it
    xx

4. that top is absolutely stunning! LOVE how you paired it with denim x
    have a wonderful day!

5. Fran says:

The white top and jeans combo is great! Not sure if I’m sold on the skinny sunglasses trend that’s happening haha but you are rocking it!
    Fran | http://www.opinionslave.com xx

6. MARIONESS says:

Such a powerful yet stylish look. Loooove it!

7. Katya says:

This outfit is a head turner. It suits you very well. This is a type of look that I would never doubt wearing.

StyleSprinter Blog by Katya Bychkova